There are cases where a debtor may be eligible to discharge his or her student loans in a Chapter 7 bankruptcy; however, the debtor must meet all three requirements in order for the court to consider a discharge of the student loans.
Topics covered in this report include:
- When Are Student Loans Dischargeable In Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Can I Do If My Student Loans Are Not Dischargeable?
Latest posts by Travis Richards (see all)
- Should I Use A Loan Consolidation To Solve My Debt Problem? - 08.20.2015
- Best Way to Pay Off Student Loans - 08.18.2015
- What Is Foreclosure? - 08.13.2015