Bankruptcy and co-debtors are treated much differently in a Chapter 7 case. A non-filing co-signer will not be protected under the Chapter 7 bankruptcy case of the other co-signer to the extent the co-signer is protected in a Chapter 13 case.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Bankruptcy and Co-debtors – How does it work?
- Bankruptcy and Co-debtors in a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy and Co-debtors in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Latest posts by Travis Richards (see all)
- Should I Use A Loan Consolidation To Solve My Debt Problem? - 08.20.2015
- Best Way to Pay Off Student Loans - 08.18.2015
- What Is Foreclosure? - 08.13.2015