The average college graduate in 2014 began their career with $33,000 in student loan debt. Unfortunately, next year’s graduates will probably take over that honor as the number of college students borrowing money to pay for college increases each year.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and Student Loans
- Managing Student Loans After Bankruptcy
Latest posts by Travis Richards (see all)
- Should I Use A Loan Consolidation To Solve My Debt Problem? - 08.20.2015
- Best Way to Pay Off Student Loans - 08.18.2015
- What Is Foreclosure? - 08.13.2015