A 341 Meeting is presided over by the trustee that is appointed to administer your bankruptcy case. A judge will not be present during your hearing. The trustee places you under oath before asking you questions about your assets and debts, income and expenses, and your financial history. These questions are the same questions my staff asked you when we were preparing your bankruptcy schedules.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Explaining the Bankruptcy 341 Meeting
- Preparing for a Successful Bankruptcy 341 Meeting
Latest posts by Travis Richards (see all)
- Should I Use A Loan Consolidation To Solve My Debt Problem? - 08.20.2015
- Best Way to Pay Off Student Loans - 08.18.2015
- What Is Foreclosure? - 08.13.2015