Payday lenders prey on people who are struggling to make ends meet and who are living paycheck to paycheck. These include low-income and fixed-income individuals such as senior citizens. Payday loans are a quick way to get money to pay a utility bill or rent when the person does not have the money to keep the lights on or get the landlord off their back until payday.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is a Payday Loan?
- Are Payday Loans Secured?
- Can I Go To Jail For A Payday Loan Check?
- What Should I Do If I Cannot Pay A Payday Loan?
Latest posts by Travis Richards (see all)
- Should I Use A Loan Consolidation To Solve My Debt Problem? - 08.20.2015
- Best Way to Pay Off Student Loans - 08.18.2015
- What Is Foreclosure? - 08.13.2015