Bankruptcy is the legal procedure that an individual or company uses to deal with debt problems. A bankruptcy is a proceeding filed under one of the chapters of Title 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. This is the answer to this question that you would expect from a law dictionary; however, bankruptcy is much more than simply a legal proceeding.
Topics covered in this report include:
- How does Bankruptcy give debts a fresh start?
- What Chapters are available under the Bankruptcy code?
- Chapter 7 – Liquidation
- Chapter 13 – Adjustment of debts of an individual with regular Income
- Chapter 11 – Reorganization
- Is Filing Bankruptcy right for Me?
Latest posts by Travis Richards (see all)
- Should I Use A Loan Consolidation To Solve My Debt Problem? - 08.20.2015
- Best Way to Pay Off Student Loans - 08.18.2015
- What Is Foreclosure? - 08.13.2015